Personalized and Quality - Client Service
satisfied clients enjoying their trip!!
Inkaland Journeys is fluent in adventure travel and predictable in client service. We remove the uncertainty by professionally managing every logistic detail of your planned trip.Our Team’s passion for delivering personalized quality services to our clients is quite noticeable. From the moment you arrive in Lima to the day that you depart, our IJ team has your travel details fully covered so you, our clients, can enjoy your compellingly awesome Andean adventure journey.
All our Peru trips are fully guided for your safety and convenience. IJ can organize any climbing, hiking, walking and trekking trips for you according your needs and fitness.
We offer expeditions, treks and wilderness journeys to the Cordillera Blanca, Cordillera Huayhuash and Cusco region for those adventurist wanting to visit the ancient Inca capital of Cusco and the intriguing ‘Lost City” of Machu Picchu.
An IJ team chief provides 3 healthy, and quite tasty, meals a day plus energizing snacks during breaks and each new morning they warmly welcoming you with a warm water bowl for your face and hot coffee or tea to start your new Andean adventure morning.
Delicious & tasty food during treks and climbing
During our treks and climbs, we use donkeys and Arrieros (donkey drivers) to carry all equipment while you just comfortably trek with your day pack carrying your personal gear.Our professional guides have successfully completed a rigorous course in High Mountain guiding and safety and are all UIAGM affiliated and certified. All our trekking and climbing crews are rigorously trained to provide the very highest standard of safe, personalized and friendly service. We are based in Huaraz, an hour flight north of Lima. The Andes is our space so we invite you to come and trek and climb in it and experience first hand the Andean adventure with us. There is a lot more adventure here than you may think.
Complete high quality camping and cooking equipment
Trip Inclusions / Exclusions
• UIAGM professionally certified guide for treks, tours and climbing expeditions.
• An IJ team chief providing 3 healthy meals a day plus energizing snacks on breaks and warmly welcoming you each new morning with a warm water bowl with hot for your face and hot coffee or tea to start your new Andean adventure morning.
• Assistants for supporting larger client groups.
• Complete camping and cooking equipment, food preparation tent, dinning tent with tables, chairs, dishes and silverware, and a toilet tent.
• Sleeping tents with ample space for you and your gear.
• Comfortable closed cell foam mattress.
• Private transfers during the trek.
• Rescue horse for 5 or more clients.
• Arrieros (donkey drivers), donkeys or llamas (where available) and porters for climbing expeditions.
• Professional first aid kit stocked especially for treks and climbing expeditions.
• An IJ logoed gift for your adventure journey’s remembrance.
• International flights and associated travel costs to / from Lima.
• Hotels, bus service and domestic flight tickets Lima - Huaraz / Lima - Cusco
• Park entrance fees: Entrance to the Huascaran National Park (Cordillera Blanca only) and Huayhuash community fees.
• Sleeping bags, bag liners and foam or inflatable mattress.
• Personally owned gear and clothing (reference suggested gear/clothing/ articles to pack).
• Meals while in towns (Lima/Huaraz/Cusco).
• Guide & transport for acclimatization day hikes extra (reference day hike pricing).
• Personal expenditures including incidental expenditures for emergency evacuations and medical treatment if required.
• Insurance for travel, personal or medical coverage.
Note: Inkaland Journeys would be pleased to help you book:
- Hotels in Lima / Huaraz and Cuzco.
- Bus tickets Lima/Huaraz/Lima
- Domestic & International flight tickets.
Most clients find that it is much easier and more convenient for IJ to book domestic logistical arrangements because we know the best recommended hotels and we know and understand the bus and regional flight operators. If you prefer our help with these logistics, our IJ team will have your travel details fully covered so you, our clients, can simply relax, envision and enjoy the compellingly beauty of your Andean adventure journey.
The Andes is our space…..come trek and climb in it with us
Contact Us for a detailed information and prices.