About Inkaland Journeys
Sacred Philosophy – Our client’s drive our Success
Inkaland Journeys is a client focused guide service company based in Huaraz, Peru with its mission of professionally organizing and guiding adventure travel trips to intriguingly beautiful Peru. As Founder, Managing Director and Professional Trekking Guide, in 2009 Edita Oncoy started with a dream and clear vision of owning and managing a trekking, climbing and touring adventure guide service that inspires and empowers the realization of its client’s dreams. Edita focused solely on delivering a highly personal and challenging adventure experience that leaves satisfied clients with the confident assertion that Inkaland Journeys premiere guide service far surpassed their expectations in achieving their adventure dreams.
Inkaland Journeys guides adventure trekking trips into both central Peru’s stunningly beautiful wilderness areas of the high Peruvian Andes’ Cordillera Blanca and Cordillera Huayhuash mountain ranges and climbing expeditions to the Cordillera Blanc’s most spectacular peaks. For clients seeking less challenging guided adventure excursions to Peru’s famous “Lost City of the Incas” Cusco, the world renowned ancient Machu Picchu site, Puno, the Amazon’s tropical forest and Lake Titicaca, we will personally guide you through the sacred lands and sites of the ancient Inca culture.
With Inkaland Journeys we understand that all travel adventurists are not created equally. Your adventure travel experience will be a highly personal one because our entire team takes pride in personally getting to know, and individually service, each client who trust their dreams to us.
Our passion for delivering adventure is contagious. Inkaland Journeys team is friendly possessing a wealth of experiential knowledge about Peru that they are ready to share with you. Each team member, and the team acting as a disciplined supportive unit, are all rigorously trained to provide the very highest standard of safe, personalized and friendly service. We know what it takes to orchestrate a truly unique adventure journey and we practice our skills because it’s our client’s complete satisfaction that is the reason for our growing success.
• Client’s first! Small guided groups provide greater personalized service.
• Safety is supreme! We continuously train to ensure our client’s safety and the safety of our guide staff because safe adventure expeditions are a combined team responsibility.
• Peru is our land and its delicate environment is all we have to enjoy and a solemn responsibility to protect and pass on as a precious gift to our children. We vigilantly protect and minimize the environmental impact where we trek and climb.
• As life has been generously good to us, so we are consciously generous to the Quechua mountain people who’s villages and lands we pass through. We contribute 6% of our profits in providing school supplies, clothing and self supporting items such as sewing machines to Quechua community members in remote villages of the Cordillera Blanca and Huayhuash ranges such as Cashapampa, Paria and Llamac. Investing solely in wealth accumulation is an empty life.
• Our continued growing business success is achieved through word of mouth referrals. How we treat you, our clients, will directly equate to our sustained future success. Thank you for the privilege of your confidence. We will treat your referrals as royalty.
Sincerely, Inkaland Journeys